POSITION DESCRIPTION: BUSINESS SUPPORT COORDINATOR
Full Time | Salary Range $35,000-$45,000 based on experience
ORA Trails is accepting applications for a Business Support Coordinator until Wednesday, December 27th 2023. Incomplete application packages will not be considered.
THE GOAL OF THIS POSITION:
- Use coordination and communication to keep the organization working cohesively
- Provide organization and consistency in all areas of the organization
- Offer expertise to identify business activities and projects that will benefit ORA
The Business Support Coordinator assists with the daily functions within the Outdoor Recreation Alliance. Under the supervision of the Operations Director, this position will work to ensure that recurring organizational tasks and special projects are completed. This role will focus 25% – 50% of their time on the Trail Farm project specifically, with the remainder of their role focusing on the organizational administrative needs.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE POSSESSES THE FOLLOWING:
- Detail oriented with strong clerical, computer, organizational, and communication skills
- Comfortable working both with a team, but also independently, carrying out tasks in a self-directed manner
- Experience with data entry, database management and reporting processes
- Familiar with Google Suite, Microsoft 365, and adobe suite
- A passion for outdoor recreation and knowledge of associated environmental issues
- Experience working with project teams and achieving goals within budget
- A desire to learn as you go and have fun while working together with a team
- Advanced social media communication skills and office computer applications, graphic creation experience is a plus
- Experience coordinating events, mid to large events is a plus
- Experience working collaboratively with and reporting to a Board of Directors
- Coordination of volunteers and community events
- Familiarity with non-profits and/or 501(c)(3) entities
ORA Trails is a 501c3 nonprofit that focuses on getting people outside. If you have a strong administrative skillset, a love for connecting people with the outdoors, are comfortable working independently, and are looking to join a great team with a flexible work environment, then see the full details by clicking the job description link below.